Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Frastu artistic aspiration social movement want be rich and wont work for IT group

That's what an advertisement for a groom read in the matrimonial section of a leading Indian newspaper.

A hindu family posted this ad for their only daughter Tehzu.

Mom said you should not wear jeans, so I didn't . Dad said you should do an engineering, so I did. My neighbor's dog barked at me the day I cut my hair short , so I kept them long . One fine day , Dad's best friend suggested I should get married to his nephew Mr. X, so I did get married to Mr. X . After 1 week of marriage ,my husband said we should love each other always,thus I loved him...or so I thought I did . My friend Leena did the same, so as Pujadi and Divya...This Sunday morning when my husband read out the above ad in the matrimonial section of "Rampur Mail" , I could not help but wonder why on poor earth , a good Hindu girl like me deserves such a man.. I assumed all Hindu girls do what we all did ....

All of a sudden I did realize my husband had one of his ever-famous "eyebrows up , glasses down" - something wrong expression printed all over his face. It was odd , after all he was in the matrimonial section of Rampur Mail .


















1 comment:

Gagan said...

Now when do we get to know how this moves on